***Free Nursery Places Available***
- To build an ethos of a welcoming, friendly, stimulating school where children feel secure. A place where good behaviour is expected and where children enjoy growing up. To make this school a place of enjoyment where success is celebrated.
- To be an inclusive school and to put into place the practice in all aspects of our work that ensures that all children are given equality of opportunity and treated fairly.
- To promote and achieve high standards for all providing teaching and learning of the highest quality.
- To treat children as individuals and to differentiate teaching and learning to take account of their individual and special needs.
- To provide well for children’s physical, mental, social, spiritual, moral and cultural needs.
- To provide well for children’s care, health and safety.
- To ensure that all children benefit from a rich, broad, balanced curriculum presented in an interesting, exciting an imaginative manner with lots of opportunities for first-hand experience, practical work, investigation and learning through play.
- To teach basic skills and core subjects well and to give great emphasis to the foundation subjects and RE especially to the creative aspects including art, poetry, story, dance, music and performance. These will be central to our work.
- To make connections between subjects and to apply basic skills, including the use of ICT, across the curriculum.
- To enliven and enrich the curriculum by visits, visitors, and extensive use of the environment.
- To give responsibility to children and develop their self-confidence by contributing to the community.
- To form a partnership with parents which involves them in the evaluation of the school’s success.